H1B Stamping - Dropbox Deined

SEllath

Hi Everyone,

I renewed my 1-797 during March month of this year and I got an approval letter till Feb 2021. I am planning for India visit next Month and processed my visa stamping application expecting that I will get drop box option, but the system directed me to take an appointment. While looking in to the criteria I am fully qualified for it and I am not sure why they asked me to appear personally. Any  one faced this situation?  Please let me know.

Thanks

Sudheer

20 hours ago, SEllath said:

Hi Everyone,

I renewed my 1-797 during March month of this year and I got an approval letter till Feb 2021. I am planning for India visit next Month and processed my visa stamping application expecting that I will get drop box option, but the system directed me to take an appointment. While looking in to the criteria I am fully qualified for it and I am not sure why they asked me to appear personally. Any  one faced this situation?  Please let me know.

Thanks

Sudheer

Sudheer i would suggest you to go to Matamoros for stamping. It is a stress free consulate. 

20 hours ago, SEllath said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks

Sudheer

Did you answer the questions correctly. Dropbox is dependent on your answers.

Archived