Lost H4 and H4 EAD approval notices

Desp9

lost my wife H4 and H4 EAD approval notice documents. Fortunately, My h1b approval notice and her H4 EAD card are available. 

My current h1b is expiring in Dec 2018. Now, we wanted to apply for my H1B extension, H4 and H4 EAD together.

Even if i apply for duplicate documents, it may take 2-3 months i guess (based on information I gathered through various forums).

My question,  Is it mandatory to provide previous H4 and H4 EAD approval documents for extension application of my wife’s H4 and H4 EAD ?

Can someone please help us ?

On 7/27/2018 at 10:16 PM, Kumar.9 said:

lost my wife H4 and H4 EAD approval notice documents. Fortunately, My h1b approval notice and her H4 EAD card are available. 

My current h1b is expiring in Dec 2018. Now, we wanted to apply for my H1B extension, H4 and H4 EAD together.

Even if i apply for duplicate documents, it may take 2-3 months i guess (based on information I gathered through various forums).

My question,  Is it mandatory to provide previous H4 and H4 EAD approval documents for extension application of my wife’s H4 and H4 EAD ?

Can someone please help us ?

If you have copies that should be enough. Or else you can explain on a cover letter while applying for new extension.

Archived