H1 COS H4 - Eligible for Dropbox?

san4u28

Hi,

I have been on H1B for over 5 years and have Visa stamp for the last H1B which is valid till Jan 2019, however i now have H4/EAD approved and am planning to go for Visa Stamping.

I tried all the answers on CGI website and i answered yes to all, so it says i am eligible for dropbox however H1 to H4 COS does not let you qualify for dropbox correct?

1. So my question is , do i qualify for Dropbox? 

2. My spouse who qualifies for Dropbox (on H1) is going together, so based off his login it says we are eligible for dropbox, but wanted to confirm. 

3. Does change in client only and same employer qualify for dropbox?

Thx !!

On 7/26/2018 at 11:18 AM, san4u28 said:

Hi,

I have been on H1B for over 5 years and have Visa stamp for the last H1B which is valid till Jan 2019, however i now have H4/EAD approved and am planning to go for Visa Stamping.

I tried all the answers on CGI website and i answered yes to all, so it says i am eligible for dropbox however H1 to H4 COS does not let you qualify for dropbox correct?

1. So my question is , do i qualify for Dropbox? 

2. My spouse who qualifies for Dropbox (on H1) is going together, so based off his login it says we are eligible for dropbox, but wanted to confirm. 

3. Does change in client only and same employer qualify for dropbox?

Thx !!

You are eligible because H-1 and H-4 both belong to same class. If they have any questions they will call you for interview. H-1 to H-4 is not tough because it all depends on primary applicant's credibility. But if you were to got for a H-4 to H-1 the definitely you need to attend in person.

Archived