H1B Transfer Denied - Previous Employer Revoked Petition - I94 Valid

mkusa

I was working for Company A with approved petition until Jan 2019 with Valid I94. I have transferred my visa to Company B in Oct 2017 and started working on Receipt. Later I got RFE and replied in premium. It got denied on Jul 19th 2018. In the meanwhile Company A revoked my approved petition on May 25 2018.

Now question is when the 60 days grace period starts. Company B is saying we can refile your H1 Transfer with new LCA for the same client. Am I out of status or unlawful presence being here and filing another H1 Transfer petition? What are my options? Dates are below.

Company A petition and valid I94 until: Jan 15 2019.

Company B filed Transfer petition: Oct 23 2017

Company A revoked approved petition: May 25 2018

Company B H1 Transfer got denied: Jul 19 2018

I am in a similar situation. Kind of bit better position. 

My H1B with Company X was valid till May 25 2018. I applied for a H1B transfer and Extension with Company Y on Jan 19 2018. The H1B transfer and extension application with Company Y was denied on April 30th 2018. Got an RFE (premium processing) and responded to RFE on April 19 2018. Reason of denial was Client letter did not prove specialty occupation was available for the period requested. 

My I94 was valid till June 4th 2018 and previous Company X didn't revoke the H1B which was valid till May 25th 2018. 

Company Y again refiled another H1B application for transfer and extension on May 9th 2018 in regular processing. Please let me know your thoughts on my case. 

• 4 months later...

Archived