F4 category based GreenCard

Greetings,

My parents (citizenship- India)  have F4 category green card filed (My uncle in Chicago filed). The priority date is Feb 28, 2005. I am a dependent and I will also be part of the process when the date become current. 

Situation:

Our file was initially got delayed by USCIS by 4 years. For instance, it was filed in Feb 28, 2004 and got first correspondence in May 18, 2009, having said that- I am 24years old, unmarried and as per the gov policy- I will be eligible util I turn 25 (I get 4 years of grace period because of the delay, as stated above) 

Q: I am currently in USA on F1 visa. I would like to know when can I expect for the F4 GC application to become current and the process with NVC will start?  - As per the visa bulletin for August 2018, it shows Feb 01, 2005 is currently processing. 

Q: Since I am on the time crunch(In reference to age) I want to know in your opinion, what would be the chances for me to get the GC?

Q: Please advise about the following process once the priority date become current. 

Q: Any advantage for me for being in the States when we file I-485/ NVC - to expedite the process for change of status? 

I appreciate your time and advise. 

Thank you!  

Archived