I-140 Query URGENT (RFE-Denial-MTR) – Multiple Emp/PERM

rahul.modi

Employer 1 --PERM 1 (EB2)

Received RFE due to degree requirement was checked as "Other" while i have done MBA from US. Another reason was Ability to pay. The employer has more than 500+ consultants and MM$$ as profit and paying on time. Responded with all financials but received denial on both grounds (PERM Edu+ Ability to pay) so had to file the MTR, after 6 months in MTR we received the final denial again [Details unknown]

Question 1: Is the issue with “Others” in PERM for an “MBA” candidate big enough to raise the concern?

Employer 1--PERM 2 (EB2)

The PERM 2 has the corrected checkbox on education (Masters) but has different current/future job titles (e.g Currently “QA” future “Software developer”).  The work exp is all related to QA, with background as BS and MBA.

Question 2: Have seen few approvals with no issues on forum, does this raise a concern?

Employer 2—PERM 3 (EB2)

Asking me to Transfer and will start the EB2 PERM right away,

Question 3: With only 6-8 months remaining on completion on 6 yrs of H1B. Is this good decision to Risk for H1B Transfer (EVC) and start the PERM?

The Last Question:

Question 4: While on approved H1B with help of PERM from employer A [1 Year], can we transfer the H1B to employer B. Does the employer B have to file a PERM to onboard me or just transfer?

What decision to make

1.       Stick to PERM 2, go for extension and hope for best

2.       Jump to employer 2 file transfer (EVC), extension on PERM 3, if no gaps than i-140

Archived