New petition after H1b denial

Prati S

Hi,

Can I start working for new employer after H1b denial on receipt? Here is the history

In September 2017, employer A's H1b got approved and but another employer B  apply for H1b petition as a change of employer before the original petition took effective on October 2017. I only worked for employer A on OPT and never on H1b. After that I received RFE on employer's B petition sometime in Feb 2018 but it was nothing related to my previous employer. RFE was to prove specialty occupation to which my employer B responded some time in April 2018 and my H1b got My 31 2018 as denied. Now on July 5th I have received another offer from employer C and he is asking me to join on receipt notice.

Can I join employer C on receipt, if not, do I have leaver the country? Also note that my employer B whos petition got denied has filed an appeal as well. My current i94 on original H1b approval is until Aug 2020 but for some reason when I pull up my i94 online it says Admission until d/s which was the same when I was a student. So can I stay in US looking for jobs? 

Any help/suggestions are greatly apprieciated.

Thanks,

Prati

Archived