H4 EAD status question from USCIS website

FusionX

I recently filed for my H1B extension in premium (June 23). At the same time, my spouse's H1B to H4 COS was filed along with a H4 EAD application. My H1B was under premium processing and that was approved on July 6. There has been no change in the status on the USCIS website for my spouse's H4 application. However, the H4 EAD application's case history went from "Case was received" to "We are producing your card and will mail it to you". Does this mean that the H4 EAD has also been approved? There is no specific approval note yet in the case history of the WAC number. 

I'm in the same boat.

i got my i140 approved today and would file my h1b extension in premium by Aug End as my H1b maxes out in Feb'2019 ( so can file extension only 6 months before ).

With that i'm planning to file COS for my wife from H1b to H4 and also H4EAD for her.

Would all 3 of above be processed in premium and can we expect to get her EAD card earlier than usual 3-5 months ?

Can someone please share their experience ?

On 7/11/2018 at 10:34 AM, Rubod1986 said:

I'm in the same boat.

i got my i140 approved today and would file my h1b extension in premium by Aug End as my H1b maxes out in Feb'2019 ( so can file extension only 6 months before ).

With that i'm planning to file COS for my wife from H1b to H4 and also H4EAD for her.

Would all 3 of above be processed in premium and can we expect to get her EAD card earlier than usual 3-5 months ?

Can someone please share their experience ?

Mostly all 3 will be processed together. But there are case where they are processed separately. Just be prepared.

Archived