H1b amendment while transfer in progress with RFE.

Hi there,

Situation

My h1b (I94) was expired on Oct 31st, 2017, before that Company A had filed extension in Aug, 2017.  Extension Petition was Pending in beginning of November, 2017. Same time I got offer from Company B, Company B initiated transfer petition and received transfer Receipt on November 17th, 2017. Company A had withdrawn extension Petition on November, 23rd, 2017(in effect). I stared working for Company B.

In April 1st, 2018 Company B received RFE (in-house project) for Transfer petition. Same time Company B placed me to Location-2 (client location) and filed Amendment in premium process and reply Transfer Petition RFE with amendment receipt. It was Lawyer's idea to file Amendment in premium and reply RFE with amendment receipt.

As of now today is 20th day of amendment premium process. Transfer and Amendment both are pending.

My questions are

1. Will USCIS consider continuation (bridge Application) of H1b? Do I get Approval with new I94, if petition gets approve. or I have to leave country and get stamp

2. Which petition will USCIS reply first and which will be dependent petition? 

3.  Does Amendment in premium process make any sense here?

4. will USCIS give decision on transfer petition and reply amendment in premium process?

5. If transfer get denied, I think I have to leave country immediately. Right?

Really confuse due to employer mess, Need guidance or any one have similar issue?

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...