H1B Denied , got 221G

aap01012014

Hello Sir,

My H1B petition was approved which was sponsored by company1 , but my h1b visa got denied for some reason. It was on december 2017..  and now the petition is REVOKED already ... 

Now another company2 , is planing to apply Business visa for me..(July 2018) ..   Can you please let me know, will there be any problem during approval of my business visa this time ?

Please help. I am verymuch worried now , since I dont want to miss this opportunity . 😞  

B1 visa is very uncertain, even though you have all correct documents, there should be a solid reason for visiting on B1, and also strong ties with home country and convince the Visa Officer that you will come back after your visit on B1.  They already know that you have an intention of working in USA because you applied for H1B, so it does not look rosy for VO. It is tough to get B1  but not impossible.

On 7/6/2018 at 2:13 AM, aap01012014 said:

As far as I know, all my documents are clean .. but not sure about the company !!!

Not sure why do you have such impression or it's just an assumption.

If the company has been flagged for any reason - (a) I would think the company themselves must not be aware , else why would they risk themselves more ? (b) any petition they file is going to be a long shot for approval.

If your documents are clean AND Company is clean - Why it was rejected in first place , we can't guess. But the fact that other category of petition is pursued makes me think it's a desperate attempt even though 2 applications should not have any proceedings over other, it will be looked at carefully.

On 7/9/2018 at 2:12 AM, aap01012014 said:

First of all, Its not about problem with the documents.. I think, I failed to make you understand the ryt thing.

h1 is denied and can i apply B1 . this is the question.

Yes, you can apply for B1.  But as I said, chances of getting B1 visa are very slim.  Because you have expressed an intention to work in the USA by apply for H1, now you are applying for B1 for visiting.  If your luck favors then you might get B1 visa.

On 7/5/2018 at 11:52 AM, aap01012014 said:

Hello Sir,

My H1B petition was approved which was sponsored by company1 , but my h1b visa got denied for some reason. It was on december 2017..  and now the petition is REVOKED already ... 

Now another company2 , is planing to apply Business visa for me..(July 2018) ..   Can you please let me know, will there be any problem during approval of my business visa this time ?

Please help. I am verymuch worried now , since I dont want to miss this opportunity . 😞  

Opportunity for what?  Enter on a B1 and COS to H1? Could you guarantee during the B1 interview you'd return home after B1 purpose is over? Those are some questions a CO might have. 

As others have indicated, you certainly free to apply for a B1, but the odds are stacked against you. 

Why didn't you report your suspicions about your previous employer to DHS?  Mere suspicion of fraud, and your association with that employer, puts you at risk for a denial. You have to be aware USCIS and USembs 'talk' to each other. 

On 7/9/2018 at 2:12 AM, aap01012014 said:

First of all, Its not about problem with the documents.. I think, I failed to make you understand the ryt thing.

h1 is denied and can i apply B1 . this is the question.

Apologies for my lack of understanding of your question/situation and wasting your valuable time to read my irrelevant comments.

Answer to your questions : "Yes, You can apply"

6 hours ago, aap01012014 said:

@Provence --- I was not aware of  about the company. and yes, i never joined that company .  I think, they took advantage. However , what is DHS and now if I approach  and can I write everything to them,  will it be helpful for me ?

As posted above, you need to find out why the H1 was denied. 

So what made you suspicious of fraud within this company?  Writing to 'them' won't help you, but any fraudulent employer should be reported.. for the good of others.  Think of it this way.. if you were taken advantage of, there're likely many others in that same situation. 

Archived