Best description for describe your duty in DS-160? Father is a farmer.

genius2018

What is the best description for describe your duty in DS-160?

I am working on H1B since 2011. want to invite my parents to USA . We are reapplying my parents B2 visa, my father is 66 years old and he is farmer, he owns land and house in India. My mother is housewife. Visitor visa was rejected in April-2018 at Mumbai consulate.

Do not apply for them. Let them apply on their own. Many people do get a visa at the next attempt as all VO'S are not cut from the same cloth. They are not the Borg. Some are more relaxed dealing with people from another country. Some are not. They gave birth to you and brought you up and are able to answer questions appropriately without any input from relatives, agents or children. Let us know what happens. Have them apply on their own. In almost all cases involving multiple Interviews and a final approval, nothing has changed in terms of the applicants circumstances though the VO may have changed. It is also possible you used a "visa agent " last time and the VO's are experienced enough to recognize boilerplate responses from the Offices of these "agents".

I would also add that killing the messenger does not help if you do not like the message.

Archived