Visa stamping not in Canada

rajasanjeevkumar

Hi,

I have been on h1b for close to 4 years. My h1b got extended recently. I never went to H1b visa stamping before. I entered  US on L2 visa and changed to H1b. I am planning to get visa stamped in Ottowa, Canada. I did my Master's in US back in 2008. I left US after 3 years and came back only 4 years ago. As I hold Indian passport, Will I face any issue going to Canada for h1b visa stamping?

Thanks,
Raja.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2018 at 9:49 AM, rajasanjeevkumar said:

Hi,

I have been on h1b for close to 4 years. My h1b got extended recently. I never went to H1b visa stamping before. I entered  US on L2 visa and changed to H1b. I am planning to get visa stamped in Ottowa, Canada. I did my Master's in US back in 2008. I left US after 3 years and came back only 4 years ago. As I hold Indian passport, Will I face any issue going to Canada for h1b visa stamping?

Thanks,
Raja.

Any Change of status visa stamping is possible in Canada. (F1 to H1B, L1 to H1B etc.,). You can go to canada without any issues.

Check these 2 links, might help you for applying canadian visitor visa + entire process. 

Good Luck !!!

Archived