H1B Amendment mandatory for Visa stamping ?

roamnak12

Hi Experts,

I work for US based Top MNC , last month i moved new location after my LCA got approved and H1B amendment receipt notice , in July i am planing to got to India for personal reason. As i will be stepping out of country, i need to get my VISA stamped. Can i go ahead directly for VISA stamping? 
i have checked with company internal immigration team and they confirmed that i am good to go since i have the valid I797 Petition and LCA approved.
i want to really double check with you . can i really safe to travel without H1B Amendment approval ? if required i can also get my client letter.

please suggest what can i do now.

can you also tell me what is the current wait time for H1B Amendment ?

Thanks
RR

On 7/1/2018 at 2:55 PM, roamnak12 said:

Hi Experts,

I work for US based Top MNC , last month i moved new location after my LCA got approved and H1B amendment receipt notice , in July i am planing to got to India for personal reason. As i will be stepping out of country, i need to get my VISA stamped. Can i go ahead directly for VISA stamping? 
i have checked with company internal immigration team and they confirmed that i am good to go since i have the valid I797 Petition and LCA approved.
i want to really double check with you . can i really safe to travel without H1B Amendment approval ? if required i can also get my client letter.

please suggest what can i do now.

can you also tell me what is the current wait time for H1B Amendment ?

Thanks
RR

Why don't you upgrade to premium so that it is easy.

Archived