2 H1B selected. How to make sure one of my employer get my H1B application approved.

vivek0123

Hi,

I am on OPT visa and currently working for a good client through a consultancy firm. In the month of March 2018, I got selected in a financial firm but they provided me a joining date of April 20, 2018. They agreed to file my H1B petition as a future employee. Meanwhile my current employer also filed my H1B petition. 
Both the H1B petition got selected in the lottery and my future employer has got an RFE on my petition. 
I have few questions on the current scenario:
1) Should I ask one of my employer to withdraw my H1B application?
2) Is there a case in the past where a person has got 2 H1B approvals?
3) How to make sure one of my employer get my H1B application approved?

Please provide your suggestions.
Your help will be greatly appreciated !

11 hours ago, vivek0123 said:

Hi,

I am on OPT visa and currently working for a good client through a consultancy firm. In the month of March 2018, I got selected in a financial firm but they provided me a joining date of April 20, 2018. They agreed to file my H1B petition as a future employee. Meanwhile my current employer also filed my H1B petition. 
Both the H1B petition got selected in the lottery and my future employer has got an RFE on my petition. 
I have few questions on the current scenario:
1) Should I ask one of my employer to withdraw my H1B application?
2) Is there a case in the past where a person has got 2 H1B approvals?
3) How to make sure one of my employer get my H1B application approved?

Please provide your suggestions.
Your help will be greatly appreciated !

Since both are different jobs your are eligible to apply two separate H1b. No need to withdraw any application. Let your future employer take care of his RFE.  Yes there are cases where 2 h1b's are filled and both are approved.

Archived