I-94 Expired Before Receiving Approval Notice

Murakami

I work for Employer A with approved i-797 and i-94 valid until Oct 2019. Employer A filed for amendment and extension for new client and location in Nov 2017 during the time when premium processing was not available. I did not have visibility on the documents they submitted. 

We got the approval notice i-797 and i-94 on May 2018 but the validity approved was only for Nov 2018 - Feb 2018. Somehow an incorrect SOW was submitted. 

My questions are: 

- Is my old i-94 ending in 2019 still valid? 
- Given that we only received the approval notice 2 3 months after the validity period expired, what can we do to void this approval?
13 hours ago, Murakami said:

I work for Employer A with approved i-797 and i-94 valid until Oct 2019. Employer A filed for amendment and extension for new client and location in Nov 2017 during the time when premium processing was not available. I did not have visibility on the documents they submitted. 

We got the approval notice i-797 and i-94 on May 2018 but the validity approved was only for Nov 2018 - Feb 2018. Somehow an incorrect SOW was submitted. 

My questions are: 

- Is my old i-94 ending in 2019 still valid? 
- Given that we only received the approval notice 2 3 months after the validity period expired, what can we do to void this approval?

Your attorney and employer should sort this out with USCIS, since they submitted wrong SOW.

Archived