I am on OPT, and my H1B lottery case has been approved with an October 1, 2018 start date. I have travel plans to India for 2 weeks, If I travel now will i have any effect on my H1 starting in OCT or Any effect on change of status

Krushna

I am on OPT until 2020, and my H1B lottery case has been approved with an October 1, 2018 start date. I have travel plans to India for 2 weeks, If I travel now will i have any effect on my H1 starting in OCT or Any effect on change of status ?  since my i94 number changes when i get back. I would be returning in august it self. And Do i need to go to stamping if I am retiring back in August.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2018 at 9:08 PM, Krushna said:

I am on OPT until 2020, and my H1B lottery case has been approved with an October 1, 2018 start date. I have travel plans to India for 2 weeks, If I travel now will i have any effect on my H1 starting in OCT or Any effect on change of status ?  since my i94 number changes when i get back. I would be returning in august it self. And Do i need to go to stamping if I am retiring back in August.

I'm in the same situation. Did you get the resolution for your concern?

Archived