H1B Visa Interview with 221 g for DUI

Krish2801

Hello All,

I had completed my H1B visa interview on May 1st 2018. I had DUI in 2015 and cleared all on court orders. Provided police report and court papers during my interview as requested and remaining were general questions. VO has given back my passport and provided 221g. He told me that I need to go physician panel. I have asked VO who will provide me the details about physician panel centers(hospitals) and VO has responded that consulate staff will provide those details.

Till now I haven't received any information in regards to my case as in ceac site says "Administrative Processing".

Is anyone in the similar situation taking this long to have physician panel examination information that should be received from consulate?

Thanks

Hi,

I had a DWAI in Aug 2017. I had gone through the Visa Interview on May 7th and got the panel physician 221g and passport was returned. Did it same day. The reports were sent on 11th May 2018. Still no update. Can you tell me which Consulate? I was interviewed at Chennai Consulate. I am also waiting for the update. 

Thanks.

On 6/15/2018 at 10:11 AM, Krish2801 said:

Hello All,

I had completed my H1B visa interview on May 1st 2018. I had DUI in 2015 and cleared all on court orders. Provided police report and court papers during my interview as requested and remaining were general questions. VO has given back my passport and provided 221g. He told me that I need to go physician panel. I have asked VO who will provide me the details about physician panel centers(hospitals) and VO has responded that consulate staff will provide those details.

Till now I haven't received any information in regards to my case as in ceac site says "Administrative Processing".

Is anyone in the similar situation taking this long to have physician panel examination information that should be received from consulate?

Thanks

Hey, Sorry I did not read your message properly.  For my case, the VO gave me a form at the time of interview which mentioned the hospital. I would recommend you should directly go to the Chennai Apollo hospital APHC block and do your tests(Call them and they will tell you everything). They will require passport and 221g only. So please go and do you medical checkup asap.

I did my interview at Hyderabad consulate. I am not sure the consulate will accept if I go to Apollo hospital and give medical tests without any prior information from them. 

At the time of interview I asked VO who will be giving me the hospital name for physician panel and he said the consulate staff.

So if I go directly Apollo hospital in Hyderabad and provide medical reports to consulate will they accept it or should I still wait till further notice from consulate?

Please advise.

Archived