Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Freelancing on H4

Recommended Posts

No, you can not do that. While in the US on H4 you can not work at all. Not as employee, not as freelancer (which would be self-employed.)

The only way to work while on H4 is if you qualify for an H4-EAD (Employment Authorization Document), which you can get if your spouse on H1 has an approved I-140 (at least at this point, the current administration has said that they want to remove the H4-EAD.)

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this