Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tareque Mehdi

Can Green Card holder parents file F4 visa case for their married children?

Recommended Posts

Hi, my question is, my dad and mom have recently moved to the USA through family-based immigration F4 visa. They have already received Green Card. We are three brothers and all of us are married. Can my parents file a case for family-based immigration while having a green card? Or they need to first obtain the citizenship? What is the procedure? 

Share this post

Link to post

Only US Citizens can sponsor married son's and daughters. That would be in family category F3. Same procedure as for F4.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now