Can I initiate H1 B transfer to a new company while existing H1B Transfer is under RFE ?

prmr_sls

I was working on H1B (1st time, valid till 2020) for company A. It got acquired by company B. B initiated the Premium H1B Transfer and EXTENSION

from A-->B. 
USICS issued an RFE for (A-->B) transfer. I got an offer from Company C. I have following questions. 

1. Can I ask Company C to file a Premium H1B Transfer from A (A -->C) ? 
2. Should I wait till the RFE from B clears and start a new transfer from B-->C ?
3. Company B lawyers are working on RFE response. What happens if company C starts transfer (A-->C ) is in process and Company B RFE clears ? Should I apply the transfer to C again on Company B's new I797? 

Please suggest.

Thank you. 

57 minutes ago, prmr_sls said:

1. Can I ask Company C to file a Premium H1B Transfer from A (A -->C) ? 
2. Should I wait till the RFE from B clears and start a new transfer from B-->C ?
3. Company B lawyers are working on RFE response. What happens if company C starts transfer (A-->C ) is in process and Company B RFE clears ? Should I apply the transfer to C again on Company B's new I797? 

1. Yes

2. Not required.

3. B Has no proceedings on petition by C as the Transfer was already initiated from A -> C while B was not approved.

18 hours ago, Centepede said:

1. Yes

2. Not required.

3. B Has no proceedings on petition by C as the Transfer was already initiated from A -> C while B was not approved.

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated 🙂

I would like to ask one more question.

If B's petition get's approved before C starts the process,

1. should I wait for any paychecks (Is there any mandatory time gap to work at B) to start the process from B-->C. 

2. Can I still initiate the process from A-->c 

Thanks in advance. 

If B petition is approved and you are still employed with A --> You can use A paychecks for C. If C petition gets approved you have a choice to either join B or C. any one that you shall chose becomes your active petition. A and rejected one (B or C ) will begin Revoking.

Archived