Visa Revoked - Boarding Denied at Home Country Airport

OPTVisaRevoked

Visa: F1 OPT 

June 2017 - Charged for a DUI but Convicted for Reckless Driving. Got 1yr probation ending Jul 08, 2018
Feb 2018 - New OPT Issued for STEM Extension
Apr 2018 - Received 24months STEM Extension
May 2018 - Came to India - work from home
June 2018 - During my return, boarding denied at Delhi Airport and was informed that the visa was revoked. Asked to reapply.

Questions:
What are the chances of a new visa getting issued?
I am in India, can I continue to work while I go through the new visa process? My EAD is valid until Feb 2020.
Say my visa does not get approved, can I continue to work from home on EAD until Feb 2020?

Will really appreciate any help. 

Thanks a ton!

6 hours ago, OPTVisaRevoked said:

June 2017 - Charged for a DUI but Convicted for Reckless Driving. Got 1yr probation ending Jul 08, 2018
June 2018 - During my return, boarding denied at Delhi Airport and was informed that the visa was revoked. Asked to reapply.

Questions:
I am in India, can I continue to work while I go through the new visa process? My EAD is valid until Feb 2020.
Say my visa does not get approved, can I continue to work from home on EAD until Feb 2020?

Thanks a ton!

dint u get visa revoke email??

IF arrested for dui, visa is revoked. you need to go for visa interview. have u carried all court documents. 

u  need to for visa interview , they may ask u to do physician panel to confirm ur not chronic alcoholic 

u can only work till company allows. my only suggestion would be give interview  asap.

stay clean and dont drink alcohol at all 

• 5 months later...
On 6/8/2018 at 3:11 PM, OPTVisaRevoked said:

Questions:

Thanks a ton!

Did you attend the VISA Interview ?? Can you please share your VISA stamping experience.

Archived