H1b change employer approval chances?

agnostic1

Hello

I am in the process of changing my employer(MBB), transferring to one of the prestigious firm in the world, one of the three MBB, McKinsey, Boston consulting group and Bain & Co

my question is what is the chances of my H1b approval without Rfe? Btw my role is internal position not the client facing.

3 hours ago, agnostic1 said:

my question is what is the chances of my H1b approval without Rfe? 

I hope you don't get the RFE and my best wishes for your transfer and success in future.

If anyone knows or can predict the answer, if you are reading this here - please know that you are entitled to be a Demigod

7 hours ago, agnostic1 said:

Hello

I am in the process of changing my employer(MBB), transferring to one of the prestigious firm in the world, one of the three MBB, McKinsey, Boston consulting group and Bain & Co

my question is what is the chances of my H1b approval without Rfe? Btw my role is internal position not the client facing.

Nobody knows. If your position meets the H1b classification and speciality occupation criteria and you meet the requirements of H1b classification and speciality occupation criteria, it will all be okay. USCIS can and might send your employer RFEs based on anything that governs the h1b law . 

In short nobody knows. Your employers attorneys should be able to answer your specific questions about your eligibility and position details.

Archived