H1 transfer while current Employer's H1 transfer on RFE

Veerucs

I worked for Company A and my I-94 is valid until 08/2019 and I resigned Company A and joined Company B on receipt.

Received RFE on Company B H1 Transfer and I got an offer from Company C.

Can I use my Company A, approved I-794 to process my H1 transfer to Company C ? ( I am still under 60 days period from the last working day from Company A ?)

What if I pass 60 days period from Company A's last working day ? Can I still use Company A's I-794 for H1 transfer ? Do I need to use Company B's H1 transfer Receipt ?

• 2 weeks later...

Company A revoked my H1 last week. The company B, I mentioned in the above query is working on EVC(Employer ,Vendor and Client) Model.

The new Offer through Employer C is same Vendor and Client just changing the Employer B to C. The RFE is related to Specialty Occupation. and I have Batchelors degree in Computer Science Engineering and 10+ years experience in IT on the same technology 

So in my current situation 

1. Can employer C file my H1 transfer at all during Empoyer B H1 tranfer is on RFE, without responding to RFE

2. Do I still need to respond to Employer B RFE during the Empoyer C H1 transfer ?

2. Can employer C file my transfer using the H1 from Employer A with I-94 Expiration in 2019 though the H1-B revoked by Employer A and Employer B Transfer Receipt with RFE ?

3. What if Employer C H1 transfer gets Denied without any RFE ? Can I still respond to RFE on Employer B 

Please respond 

Archived