All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flash47

H1B MTR appeal was approved

Hi 

my attorney has raised an appeal on Dec 12 2017, the status of the appeal has changed to following, what does this mean? will the case get approved/?

my_logo.png

Appeal Was Approved

The appellate authority approved your appeal and mailed you a decision.

Hi,

my MTR was applied back in June 2017 and so far no update yet, did you do anything to expedite it?

What do you mean it's been close to 11 months no update on MTR...

In that case, I need don't keep hopes on on MTR mine was applied on Jan 2018 I was waiting for the results.

22 hours ago, MM_3 said:

Hi,

my MTR was applied back in June 2017 and so far no update yet, did you do anything to expedite it?

Is it MTR or Appeal which you applied

Congratulations @ flash47

Can you share details like a reason for denial, if the application was for full-time role or contract position? My MTR was filed in November 2017 and still waiting for results.

Edited by BePositive+

On 5/31/2018 at 9:32 AM, MM_3 said:

Hi,

Did you get receipt for MTR. Usually MTR's should be replied back in 6 months. You can check with your attorney if he received any updates, sometimes online status is not upto date. 

3 hours ago, Nani_H1b said:

Did you get receipt for MTR. Usually MTR's should be replied back in 6 months. You can check with your attorney if he received any updates, sometimes online status is not upto date. 

Hi, we got the receipt and i have been tracking the status using that receipt number but nothing encouraging so far. status says case is received

6 hours ago, MM_3 said:

Hi, we got the receipt and i have been tracking the status using that receipt number but nothing encouraging so far. status says case is received

Since it passed 6 months you can ask your attorney to contact USCIS.

Just to make sure visit USCIS website and confirm No of days.. I know they mentioned 180 days. 

13 hours ago, Nani_H1b said:

Since it passed 6 months you can ask your attorney to contact USCIS.

Just to make sure visit USCIS website and confirm No of days.. I know they mentioned 180 days. 

they did and USCIS agreed its outside their processing times and will look into it.

On 6/8/2018 at 10:35 AM, MM_3 said:

they did and USCIS agreed its outside their processing times and will look into it.

Great. At least they responded 

Has anyone submitted a service request to know MTR status?

Recently my attorney submitted the service request on MTR that we filed for denial last year. My case history got updated as below:
“On June 18, 2018, we sent a response to your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SXXXXXXXVSC.”

There is no change in case status and also my lawyer hasn’t received anything yet.

Is anyone aware of such responses?

On July 10, 2018, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, and are reconsidering our earlier decision. We sent you a notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 9, 2018

hi guys what does it means ???

I applied for service request and they replied saying "On July 19, 2018, your inquiry about why your case is taking longer than our processing time, referral number SR*************, was assigned to an officer for response."

Can i please know what is the next step

On ‎07‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:59 PM, srini005 said:

On July 10, 2018, we reopened your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number EACXXXXXXXX, and are reconsidering our earlier decision. We sent you a notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by August 9, 2018

hi guys what does it means ???

Hi srini005, even it says samething for me when I check the case, so what does it mean? did they approve?