RFE

ReH1RF

It's simple, does the job require a bachelor's degree to perform duties?? Check the job title and responsibilities, and gather evidence from other genuine companies with similar job titles and submit as evidence, Also check the Dept of labor handbook for job titles and requirements.

my case also got RFE yesterday. Not sure what reason yet. But I also have a bachelor's degree from New York Univeristy in computer science. Pretty surprised that I got RFE-ed. Because my transfer is from 1 developer job to another application developer job. 

1 hour ago, satya2k1 said:

But individuals can do some research by own interest to be aware of these things and convey information to employers.

This is a good point. I had RFE recently as well regarding Job Responsibilities and defining how my prior MS education ( be aware that my MS degree was 12 years ago) supports this role. I actually wrote 10 lines myself and sent to an immigration attorney. They said it tremendously helped and plan to use it in more "furnished legal" language.

Hello all ,

thabks for the responses . I submitted all the required documents to my attorney today , I really hoping this will get approve. Such a panicking situation I have my I140 approved , keeping my fingers crossed.. 

does anyone know how long it take to know the status filing is in normal process only .

thanks 

Ren .

Archived