H1 B transfer - receipt timelines

Are yours premium? 

Who is the employer ? i am also curious about this, my h1b transfer premium filling will be done in next week(24th or 25th of May) employer is one of MBB consulting firm. BCG/Mckinsey/Bain&co. what are the chances of approving? byw not client side, thats means i will not be working at any client location, internal project of MBB.

What are my chances of approving transfer?

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2018 at 5:31 PM, CHG123 said:

Hi, Did you submit to Vermont Centre? My H1 transfer petition(premium process) is also reached USCIS on 23rd May 2018 but still waiting for receipt no. I really dont know what is going on? Please update here once you get receipt number.

Did you get the receipt yet ?

On 5/18/2018 at 2:30 PM, expatworker said:

How many days is it currently taking for the H1-B transfer petitions to get the receipt from USCIS? I am currently at three weeks plus and have not yet heard anything. Does anyone have any recent experience with transfer petition?

Thanks

Did you get the receipt ?

• 3 weeks later...

Our employer filed H1B renewal in premium. H1B/H4 approved in 10 days from receipt. It is 9 days since online status shows 'approved' but still attorney's office haven't received original I-797. I have to travel in 10 days from now. Does anyone have an idea why does USCIS mail the original I-797s?

Archived