Vancouver Stamping - Date Availability

uday029

I am trying to get an appointment for H1B and H4  at US consulate in Vancouver, Canada for sometime in early June.  We both live in Seattle. There are many dates available if answer 'no' to the question "are you coming to Canada from outside to get US visa'. But if I answer it as "Yes", then there are no appointments until August. 

We have Canada Visitor visa. Can we say Yes to that question to get an appointment in June? or should we answer it as  "No" and wait?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 1:56 AM, uday029 said:

I am trying to get an appointment for H1B and H4  at US consulate in Vancouver, Canada for sometime in early June.  We both live in Seattle. There are many dates available if answer 'no' to the question "are you coming to Canada from outside to get US visa'. But if I answer it as "Yes", then there are no appointments until August. 

We have Canada Visitor visa. Can we say Yes to that question to get an appointment in June? or should we answer it as  "No" and wait?

Thanks.

Your answer should be definite NO.

If you say Yes and book appointment, you might be in trouble. (In the past, How did you book your appointment was one of the question in interview). 

There is a Question when booking visa interview date at Canada consulate , what should we select if one is travelling from USA for VISA stamping?

" Are you traveling from another country to apply for a u.s. visa? "

If i answer :

yes - the earliest available appointment is on October.
No -  I am able to see appointments for June and July.

Archived