GC Filing Help

Hello All,

I am currently on my H1-B Visa working in the US as a Manager in Multi-National Consulting firm. My employer is ready to do process my Green Card filing and upon the review of my profile, since I didn't have 1 year of work experience outside the US I was told I am eligible for EB2 Perm process.

My Employer is now ready to send me outside United States if this would help me in getting eligible for EB1.

My question here is : What do employed outside of United States for a year mean? Does that mean I should transfer completely to a country X and become an employee in the country X or Can I still be the US employee and travel to country X and continue working from there? Would the latter be considered as an eligibility criteria for EB-1.

Please give me a clarity on this if anyone is aware of such case or scenario. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/17/2018 at 3:55 PM, FreeTraveller said:

Hello All,

I am currently on my H1-B Visa working in the US as a Manager in Multi-National Consulting firm. My employer is ready to do process my Green Card filing and upon the review of my profile, since I didn't have 1 year of work experience outside the US I was told I am eligible for EB2 Perm process.

My Employer is now ready to send me outside United States if this would help me in getting eligible for EB1.

My question here is : What do employed outside of United States for a year mean? Does that mean I should transfer completely to a country X and become an employee in the country X or Can I still be the US employee and travel to country X and continue working from there? Would the latter be considered as an eligibility criteria for EB-1.

Please give me a clarity on this if anyone is aware of such case or scenario. Thanks in advance.

Thanks

I hope you understand that EB1C is for an international manager that a company needs for genuine reasons?

It is people like you who are finding loopholes in the system to abuse it. What kind of employer do you have who is ready to bend rules anyways? If not a  genuine application, it won't be that difficult to find issues with your case. Your safe bet is to follow the correct path and apply via EB2.

Archived