H1B Visa interview

rsreddy82

I am planning to go for visa interview in July'18 at Hyderabad. My last stamping expired in Sep 2015, so I am not eligible for dropbox and also it was through a different employer in London(employer A). I moved to Employer B in Dec 2013 and working at Federal client and have approved petition until Nov 2019. I am working on EVC model from Dec 2013 in the same location/ client. I have the required client and vendor letter and will be carrying for interview and the project is funded until July 2019. And as far as the wage is concern - I am on level 3 wage. 

My concern is:

1) I did my bachelors in Mechanical engineering but working in IT industry from last 12 years, will this be an issue during the visa interview and how do I justify..

2) recent trend shows most of people getting 221g, so what are the chances of getting 221g in my case and how long does it take to clear,

16 hours ago, rsreddy82 said:

I am planning to go for visa interview in July'18 at Hyderabad. My last stamping expired in Sep 2015, so I am not eligible for dropbox and also it was through a different employer in London(employer A). I moved to Employer B in Dec 2013 and working at Federal client and have approved petition until Nov 2019. I am working on EVC model from Dec 2013 in the same location/ client. I have the required client and vendor letter and will be carrying for interview and the project is funded until July 2019. And as far as the wage is concern - I am on level 3 wage. 

My concern is:

1) I did my bachelors in Mechanical engineering but working in IT industry from last 12 years, will this be an issue during the visa interview and how do I justify..

2) recent trend shows most of people getting 221g, so what are the chances of getting 221g in my case and how long does it take to clear,

1.. you may get a question on this. I donot know can be best answer since I donot have such issue but I saw few posts here

2.. 221g chances no one can predict. Just be prepared to face. No one can guarantee.

Archived