US stay after H1B extension Denial

SJ21

My I94 expired on 30th Sep 2017. My employer filed H1B extension before I94 expiry. Employer received RFE on 26th March 2018 for my extension. My employer responded RFE on 1st May 2018. On 10th May 2018 i can see denial status on USCIS website for my H1B extension, but my employer says it has not received the denial notice(as of 15th May 2018). my questions are  1. how many days i can stay in US to wrap the things? 2. is there any chance i can come back to US again?

I am on the same boat.  My I94 expired on 10th Oct 2017.  My employer filed H1B extension in July 2017 and we received an RFE on 14th Feb 2018 for my extension.   Responded to the RFE on 1st May 2018 and my case is still pending adjudication. If I do get denied, do I wait till I get the denial notice is in my hands?

Sorry for the unfortunate decision here for you. Once you "have" the denial notice, leave the country without stretching it too long. 

If you find an employer to file a petition in that short period or later , feel free to do so. You can come back here on that approval

Archived