Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
h1bt2

H1B or UK tier2 which one to choose if i have a choice

Recommended Posts

Need your valuable suggestion.

My GC is in the process of being filed in EB3 (not yet filed). I know that it has a wait for 70 years. On the other hand, the same company is willing me to transfer to UK, and 
has given me a choice of where i want to be

I have the below questions

1) Should i wait for the Company to file my GC in EB3 and wait for approval of I140, before I go to UK, or i should not care about the GC and just go for the UK opportunity
2) If i move to UK after my GC is filed,  will my GC still continue with USCIS or it would be revoked.

Share this post


Link to post

You can leave the country but see if you can file the GC also. Til 485 you dont need to be here , even then you can file in councilor processing.But if you opt for UK the company may refuse to file GC.So get it filed first

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×