Return to US after Denial in Canada??

vins

All,

i am planning for visa stamping in June 2018 second week (Vancouver, Canada), have few Qs on return if any denials or RFEs are given.

I heard mixed things on return to US, if anyone went through the same situation or planning to attend at the same time, let me know, that would be really helpful.

thanks,

vins

3 hours ago, Canucks_H1bRenewal said:

Hello vins,

controrary to what you may have heard... even if your visa is denied... as long as you have a valid visa on your passport and the consular office does not put a stamp of “cancelled without prejudice” on the valid visa... you can come back to USA and get your things in order before leaving for good!! 

They do cancel existing visas.

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 8:53 PM, vins said:

All,

i am planning for visa stamping in June 2018 second week (Vancouver, Canada), have few Qs on return if any denials or RFEs are given.

I heard mixed things on return to US, if anyone went through the same situation or planning to attend at the same time, let me know, that would be really helpful.

thanks,

vins

No you cannot comeback if you have appeared for a visa interview and it gets denied, revalidation is only applicable if you have not appeared for any visa interview.

Your existing visa if any present will be cancelled for sure, don't let any second thought to take over.

On 5/18/2018 at 9:47 AM, ashukla said:

No you cannot comeback if you have appeared for a visa interview and it gets denied, revalidation is only applicable if you have not appeared for any visa interview.

Your existing visa if any present will be cancelled for sure, don't let any second thought to take over.

Thank you

Archived