Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cognizant

New Job Offer 485 Pending

2 posts in this topic

PD: March 2009 EB2 (ENGINEER JOB) very stable company 
485 RD- sep 2014 
EAD Valid till March 2020 

Potential to get Eng Manager position with a different company in different State. 

Is it safe or low risk to switch over to new company ? or wait till I get greened with this stable company? Any advice would be appreciated. 

what are the steps involved if I choose new job.

Thanks 

Share this post


Link to post

The main step is discussing with a good lawyer whether the job qualifies as a "similar" job to the one for which you got the GC sponsored in which case you are eligible to take the new offer based on  having an AOS pending more than 6 months.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0