August 2011 EB2 Tracker

whiskeylover

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kumar67

i have talked many to l2 officers- some say give it time,some say biometrics not uploaded....took infopass yesterday and they initially said file form 90 or so but when i insisted they checked back and said biometrics not uploaded...now she has triggered an e-mail to TSC and said she does not have any particular time frame as to when one will get PR card.

oh man!!! - hope these guys are knowing what they are saying....

• 2 months later...

Hi folks..I have been current since Aug 1(at least that's what I thought I was)..

EB2

PD Apr 4 2007, NSC

I opened an SR on November 1st, got the following email yesterday:

The status of this service request is:

USCIS records indicate your I-140 is an EB3. In the case your priority date is not current. If you have any additional question please contact the customer service number below. Thank you.

How is that possible ? I have always been EB2. Has anyone received something similar ??

What are my options now ?

Thanks

Hi folks..I have been current since Aug 1(at least that's what I thought I was)..

EB2

PD Apr 4 2007, NSC

I opened an SR on November 1st, got the following email yesterday:

The status of this service request is:

USCIS records indicate your I-140 is an EB3. In the case your priority date is not current. If you have any additional question please contact the customer service number below. Thank you.

How is that possible ? I have always been EB2. Has anyone received something similar ??

What are my options now ?

Thanks

I believe you must have a copy of your approved I-140.

If its EB2/EB3, it should be mentioned clearly.

If its EB2 , please raise SR2 and send them a copy......

Hope this helps....

Archived