August 2011 EB2 Tracker

whiskeylover

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got welcome letter on Saturday. Notice date was 2nd Aug. Here are my details:

PD: Apr 5, 2007 (used labor substitution)

I485 Receipt: Sep 11, 2007

RFE in 2009

Wife's 485 applied: Aug 4th, 2011

Online status still shows "RFE review" but I have welcome notice in hand.

Category: EB2 India

Center: NSC

Priority Date: Apr 6, 2007

Receipt Date: Sep 13, 2007

Approval Date: Aug 3, 2011

Filed AC21 back in 2010 for company name change (same company but name changed from ABC to XYZ)

Finger printing once in 2007

No RFEs

Online Status still shows as Initial Review. No email/mobile update yet. Received welcome notice and actual card on Aug 8, 2011 for me and spouse. Good luck to people waiting and congratulations to people who got it.

Big thanks to Murthy.com and members of this forum who shared their experience and many valuable information.

PD : APRIL 11th 2011.

On AUG 03 2011 I talked to L1 officer as I had to verify my current address (I filed the AR-11 online recently a week back I gues) & when I checked on my status she said it is pending & will open an SR for me.

Called back on AUG 05 2011 to check on the SR and asked for L2 officer.The L2 officer mentioned my 485 was approved on AUG 03rd(same day when I opened my SR) & Card production was ordered..and was sent to my old address(old apt#).

Address changes is not instant in their system as soon as you file AR-11. This will take sometime in their system to update. Luckly mine was just an apt# change so I didn’t worry much.

Not sure if the SR did the difference or the L1 officer didn't have enough info on my case approval when she was opening my SR.

Online status still shows pending today.

No WELCOME notice / No approval notice / No Emails / No SMS.

GREEN CARD Arrived in mail on 08/08/2011 / NSC.

** May be a dumb question to ask, Do I have to worry about the Welcome notice / or 485 approval notice.. I am sure they might come sometime soon.

A big thanks to Sheela murthy & her great team , Experts like Belle / Povinciotech , & all my fellow members.

[This message was edited by dreamcountry on August 09, 2011 at 07:12 AM.]

For people who received their cards, but online status shows "Pending" or "RFE Review" -- do not worry about it. You have been approved, and the service center (especially NSC) takes forever (or sometimes never) to update the online status.

Mine still shows "RFE review" and I got my cards in the mail on the 6th.

Hi djcoolfree,

Congratulations !!!!

Can you please provide your I 485 Recieved date (RD)and Notice date (ND)? My PD is June 2006, RD Aug 6, 2007 and ND is Sep 13, 2007. Looks like our RD and ND are close. I would really appreciate your response on this. Thanks in advance!

Satheesh

Originally posted by djcoolfree:

Center: NSC

Priority Date: Apr 6, 2007

Receipt Date: Sep 13, 2007

Approval Date: Aug 3, 2011

Filed AC21 back in 2010 for company name change (same company but name changed from ABC to XYZ)

Finger printing once in 2007

No RFEs

Online Status still shows as Initial Review. No email/mobile update yet. Received welcome notice and actual card on Aug 8, 2011 for me and spouse. Good luck to people waiting and congratulations to people who got it.

Big thanks to Murthy.com and members of this forum who shared their experience and many valuable information.

Got my approval notice by e-mail today!

PD: April 7, 07

EB2

NSC

filed I-485 during july 07 fiasco

Sent in application for wife on August 5, not sure when my greencard was approved soo another confusion! welcome e-mail says "we mailed you a notice on Aug 8" so not sure if her application will be accepted, since her application wouldnt have reached till the 8th. any thoughts?

First email was Card/Document production followed by antother email changing it to decision. First this

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On August 11, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

after 30 minutes this

Your Case Status: Decision On August 11, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I will wait for card or letter.

Originally posted by eb278:

PD:5th Apr 2007

I485 Filed:October 2, 2007

I140 approved : April 24, 2008

Texas Service Center

You should be hearing soon (as you have same priority date and service center as mine). If not, just call ask request to talk to L2 CSR 9may be immigration officer) and she /he would be able to do something as she did it for me.

Service Center:TSC

PD:23rd March 2007

AP/EAD/I140/I485:18th Aug 07

I140 approved : Yes

485 RFE:Documents Submitted

485 Primary:RFE response received and is Revieed

485 Spouse: Initial Review

Bio-Metrics:2 Times since filing 485:

AC21:Not filed but changed 2 compaines

since 485 filed.

Still waiting.

""""My status changed from Card production to Decision within 30 minutes

First email was Card/Document production followed by antother email changing it to decision. First this

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production On August 11, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

after 30 minutes this

Your Case Status: Decision On August 11, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

I will wait for card or letter."""""

Kumar67

i am in the same boat. Did you receive ur cards?

Archived