221g at Hyderabad consulate first time Visa stamping

raoPT

Hello all,

I've attended my H1b interview on April 2nd at Hyderabad consulate and VO gave me 221G for additional administrative processing and kept my passport. on April 12th i received a call from consulate and they asked me about my masters degree and client location details and the case was updated on the same day (April 12-2018).

On April 23rd i received a call again and she asked few questions about client and vendor details and requested me to submit the client, vendor documents along with the LCA so submitted them all, the very next day i got call again to verify about old vendor letter which i submitted to USCIS when i received my RFE back in Sep 2017 so i submitted the old vendor letter also and the case was not updated at this time.

on May 2nd my vendor received a call/email and responded about my document verification and as per my vendor on May 3rd they said the respond was forwarded to consulate for review.

Its been almost 40 days and i haven't heard back anything from consulate and my case still showing updated on April 12-2018, my client is asking an ETA on this.

is anyone have an idea / suggest me what is going on my case and how soon i can expect a decision.

Thanks in advance!

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:15 AM, raoPT said:

Hello all,

I've attended my H1b interview on April 2nd at Hyderabad consulate and VO gave me 221G for additional administrative processing and kept my passport. on April 12th i received a call from consulate and they asked me about my masters degree and client location details and the case was updated on the same day (April 12-2018).

On April 23rd i received a call again and she asked few questions about client and vendor details and requested me to submit the client, vendor documents along with the LCA so submitted them all, the very next day i got call again to verify about old vendor letter which i submitted to USCIS when i received my RFE back in Sep 2017 so i submitted the old vendor letter also and the case was not updated at this time.

on May 2nd my vendor received a call/email and responded about my document verification and as per my vendor on May 3rd they said the respond was forwarded to consulate for review.

Its been almost 40 days and i haven't heard back anything from consulate and my case still showing updated on April 12-2018, my client is asking an ETA on this.

is anyone have an idea / suggest me what is going on my case and how soon i can expect a decision.

Thanks in advance!

First of all you should consider your self lucky in this unlucky scenario that at least they are working on your case promptly, I know some folks got stuck with no clue for months, unfortunately there is no fixed time line any one can suggest on this, although looking at the pace on your case you should hear something positive within 2-3 weeks.

Good Luck

Archived