B2 Visa Refused, please help!!

Uroug

Hi everyone!!

my sister’s visa rejected last year and thry gave this reason, i am little confused because of wording. Kindly read and give me your suggestions.

will really appreciate any kind of help:

This is to inform you that you have been found ineligible for a nonimmigrant visa under Section 214(b) of the US immigration and Nationality act. A denial under this section means that you were not able to demonstart that your intended activities in the united states would be consistent with the classified of the nonimmigrant visa for which you applied.

While nonimmigran visa classifications each have their own unique requirements, one requirement shared by many of the nonimmignrat vusa categories is for the applicant to demonstrat that he/se has a residence in a foreign country which he/she has no intention of abondoning. Applicants usually meet this requirement by demonstrating that they have strong ties overseas that indicate that they will return to a foreign country after tempropry visit to the united states. Such tied include professional, work, family or social links to a foriegn country. You have not demonsrated that you have the ties that will compel you to return to your home country after your travel to the united states.

thanks

Archived