Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Applying for minor child US passport based on Parent US naturalization

Recommended Posts


I am Us citizen, want to apply for my minor son US passport based on my naturalization certificate, currently he has Indian passport and US Green card.

1. Can i apply for my son US passport without applying N-600, Application for Certificate of Citizenship

Appreciate your response.

Thanks in Advance,

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now