H1B 221(g) CIL & Position availability query

I work in XXX company and got H1B is approved. During the stamping interview, they asked me CIL from client letter head. Actually client won't issue any letter from their end. Our XXX company in US has given CIL.

In 221(g), they asked me to show that the position is still available on their letter head and project description. Since client won't give any letter,if I provide the contract agreement on which my name is displayed along with SOW, will my Visa approve? 

Is there any other documents to support.

Did anyone got this situation and if you provide contract agreement & SOW, is your approved.

I appreciate your response

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:48 PM, search.mainframes said:

I work in XXX company and got H1B is approved. During the stamping interview, they asked me CIL from client letter head. Actually client won't issue any letter from their end. Our XXX company in US has given CIL.

In 221(g), they asked me to show that the position is still available on their letter head and project description. Since client won't give any letter,if I provide the contract agreement on which my name is displayed along with SOW, will my Visa approve? 

Is there any other documents to support.

Did anyone got this situation and if you provide contract agreement & SOW, is your approved.

I appreciate your response

There are many folks or companies who do not issue client letter, at max they can give the details in an email from your immediate supervisor who is expected to be full time employee with them.

SOW between employer and client should work and you can explain that client do not produce any letters.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived