140 Approved (150days) - joining new employer ?

H1bHolderi140Approved

Hi team,

My i140 is approved with employer A on 12/13/2017 and Now i have received  offer from Company B this month which i accepted and resigned from the company A on 05/01/2018. My Last working day at company A is 05/11/2018.

Just today i get to know about the new Policy Memorandum dates Nov 11, 2017 from uscis on AC21. So my question is

1> As i am leaving Company A in less than 180 days of approval of i-140 (In my case i will be complete 149 days). Whether my i140 will be revoked or not ?

2> I know my employer will not file any withdrawal. So in both cases employer file withdrawal or not is there any risk of my i140 revocation ? I am close to end of 5th year so i know to get extension beyond 6 year i need this i140 to be active.

3> Also if employer is filing revocation is there any curtain time they need to file this after my last working day or no ?

please suggest. I know i can extend my last working date by 1 month and get out of risk but i wanted to know .. if that is something didnt worked our how much risk i will have of i140 revocation.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived