H1B revoked after approval

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

@VI001 @Hisubbu

Hi guys, I got RFE similar to yours. I have three year degree (bachelor of computer applications - BCA) + 15 years of experience in IT and possess work experience letters from previous employers

USCIS wants to get a new academic and experience evaluation that meets USCIS’s request.  Essentially, they want to see that the university has a program from granting credits based on experience.

Were you guys able to get any such evaluation for the missing fourth year? please advise

Edited by crossfitdude
  • 3 months later...

Hello Subbu,

I am in a similar situation where USCIS is questioning about my progressive experience.

I have a Bachelors and Masters in Civil Engineering with an overall 6 years of IT experience. This is a full time position with more than 70 K employers.

Initially the attorney provided a education evaluation along with my petition but USCIS is saying that the professors evaluation is not accomplained by enough evidence to come to a conclusion based of progressive responsible experience. Thus, the evaluation does not meet the regulatory requirements for such evaluations

Could you please help on where did you get an evaluation and also can you provide me the template for your experience letters. Could you please email me achut.soma@gmail.com

Please help me thanks

• 3 months later...

I have a very similar issue - BTech in non CS with over 12 years of IT experience and H1B Transfer as an FTE  got denied twice  - for not showing progressively responsible work  

filed third time now - in counselor processing , got RFE again about if the professors not having credit giving authority and what are my responsibilities 

now submitting detailed experience letters with roles and responsibilities with a new evaluation from a another professor  

@crossfitdude @sss1199 @achut  do you guys have any update on your case ?

Edited by reddy2020
more info added