h1b receipt

damini

1) You can  work from  oct 2019 onwards

2)I presume end of sep 2019 Premium processing will open in that case if you apply premium 15 days  you will get to know the status and if the status is approved you can start work immediately 

So wait till  September Before that no other way to work  

I have one more question ,i would really appreciate the response,

Thanks again for the quick response so far srini005 

I would like to know the consequences of changing my employer (applying for transfer).

1.After receiving the receipt of my NEW H1B application and before the H1B application approved.

2.After h1b approved and before start working (I would like to change the employer in october when the new h1b   gets active in october)

Thank you before start up I am not unsure How it works but it's kind advice be a loyal for the current employer get into the company just for 6 months of time then make move for the next company.

Note :- Reason why I am suggesting is nowadays amendments,Transfer,extension all getting scrutinized ...by USCIS So, set back with the approval stay for some time and then move.

On 4/29/2018 at 1:35 PM, srini005 said:

1) You can  work from  oct 2019 onwards

2)I presume end of sep 2019 Premium processing will open in that case if you apply premium 15 days  you will get to know the status and if the status is approved you can start work immediately 

I assume you meant Oct. 2018, which is the start of the US Fiscal year 2019.

Typo error

1) You can  work from  oct 2019 onwards ---> oct 2018 

2)I presume end of sep 2019 ---> SEP 2018  Premium processing will open in that case if you apply premium 15 days  you will get to know the status and if the status is approved you can start work immediately 

Archived