H1b Re-appeal

debi

Hi, employer filed an h1b in 2017 in general quota and got denial notice in 2018 march and employer is filing an MTR ( motion to re-appeal) for my denied h1b and it takes 5-8 months for the h1b to get an approval after submitting MTR. Can i go to india now and  return to US after i get an approval. WOULD IT BE SAFE TO DO SO. If i go to India now i need to go to stamping while coming back to US. Can anyone please suggest me is it safe to go for a stamping in the present situation. Please help me by answering my question. Help will be much appreciated. PLEASE HELP ME.

2 hours ago, debi said:

Hi, employer filed an h1b in 2017 in general quota and got denial notice in 2018 march and employer is filing an MTR ( motion to re-appeal) for my denied h1b and it takes 5-8 months for the h1b to get an approval after submitting MTR. Can i go to india now and  return to US after i get an approval. WOULD IT BE SAFE TO DO SO. If i go to India now i need to go to stamping while coming back to US. Can anyone please suggest me is it safe to go for a stamping in the present situation. Please help me by answering my question. Help will be much appreciated. PLEASE HELP ME.

Talk to a lawyer please. With the info provided , you seems to be under illegal stay in usa. Every day will be counted against you. Another tip : start providing as much as info you can with your questions. 

8 hours ago, debi said:

If you are an Indian national with that country's passport, I'd imagine it's safe to travel there. 

22 hours ago, xTDx said:

Talk to a lawyer please. With the info provided , you seems to be under illegal stay in usa. Every day will be counted against you. Another tip : start providing as much as info you can with your questions. 

I have  h4 visa status before applying h1b through an employer and as h1b is rejected i would have my h4 status right? Am i wrong in this? 

Archived