Please Suggest which option I should choose

Pallavpatel

My H1b visa extension denied. I-94 expired long back. i-140 approved. My wife has also i-140 approved. my company can refile once I depart from  usa in requesting consular notification. my wife can file my h4 and ead as well. please suggest me what should I opt for and which option is best for me ?  can any other employer give me job and help me to get h1b back ? 

54 minutes ago, pontevecchio said:

You are in unlawful status since the denial of the extension. When was it denied?

You need to leave and return with a H4 visa and then apply for an EAD or find a sponsor to file a H1 petition after leaving and get it approved for consular notification.

It got rejected on 17th April.  25th April is my last working day in USA. my wife is going to apply h4 in premium for me and my son this week. Does this help me? 

4 hours ago, pontevecchio said:

No H4 Premium processing unless accompanied by H1 extension in PP... How are you working till 25th when your extension was denied on the 17th? Technically a no no. You should leave and return in H4 status and then move ahead with whaever you desire.

yes. my wife will put her extension in PP and get me and my son covered. If we get H4 status while we are in country,  do we need to exit , stamped and come back ?

Archived