H4 is stamped to company X , later h1 was stamped for company Y.. questions were asked in POE for different end dates and company

Flower234

Oct 2017, i got my h4 stamped till 2019 for company x.. later my husband changed to company Y and got it stamped till 2020.. during change of employer, they only filed for h1 transfer and they didn’t transfer h4 as i had validity..But in port of entry they questioned us why h1 and h4 were tagged to different company and have different end date..and finally let us in asked us to get papers updated.. now what should i do? Should i apply for h4 extension?

• 1 month later...
On 4/24/2018 at 10:41 AM, Flower234 said:

Oct 2017, i got my h4 stamped till 2019 for company x.. later my husband changed to company Y and got it stamped till 2020.. during change of employer, they only filed for h1 transfer and they didn’t transfer h4 as i had validity..But in port of entry they questioned us why h1 and h4 were tagged to different company and have different end date..and finally let us in asked us to get papers updated.. now what should i do? Should i apply for h4 extension?

Hi , I am into the same situation, what is your current situation?

Archived