Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

EB2 -EAD extention forms

Recommended Posts


I will need to file for EAD extension prior to 180 days, know that I-765 & I-131 forms need to filled,  were there anything else?  could you please list all the supporting documents.

Seems we have expert customers  on this area, need your valuable advice. 


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this