Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EB2 -EAD extention forms

Recommended Posts


I know that we will need file EB-2 EAD extension prior to 180 days (I-765 & I-131), were there any other forms that we need to file?  What are all the supporting documents, please suggest me. 


Edited by Venkata Praveen K Sadhu

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now