Done H1B stamping successfully at Mumbai!

care_candidate

On 4/23/2018 at 0:33 PM, care_candidate said:

Some guys on this forum try to scare other about stamping experience. I did it this month at Mumbai with no issue. It was extension beyond 10 years with dropbox!

You may not have had issues with your particular consular experience, but plenty of others do; some deservedly so. There is a decent level of fraud, misrepresentation, fake experiences in the H1b program, and some applicants do face the music of eagle-eyed COs in India. 

Nothing scary, no sugar coating either. 

I understand that. The thing that takes you smoothly is that you need to be genuine candidate and not the EC or EVC model. These are first red flags for sure. Also there are more items that brings some sort of questions into visa officer's mind. Namely,

• Software applicants - This is vast number but if you are something else such as chemical engineer, you are in better shape.
  • Employees not working at direct employer location
  • Employees work from different employer or contract
  • Employees sent by their employer to work in US (For example Infosys, TCS guys)
  • Not to have ALL documents. This is biggest single most mistake candidates make. If you do not carry everything that help prove you are genuine applicant, you are heading to be doomed
  • You don't know what documents you have at interview or spend too much time searching for document in your file while visa officer waits. The timing window is surprisingly small - a few seconds
  • You spent even a single day out of status. This again falls under not so genuine applicant category
  •  You can't explain your genuine situation correctly in visa language
  • Technical errors: Passport name, DS-160 form mistakes, incorrect address/employer etc.
  • Don't dress professionally - this is obvious
  • Appear late for interview, or miss

There are several more item which fall under basic things to know that I cannot add but again I want to put extra emphasis on being a genuine candidate and carry all pertaining documents. This will take you smoothly to what you want.

Most successful applicants with visa approvals through reputable employers and genuine experience and documents do not post here. A majority of posters on this site do so because they've run into issues either working with shady employers or lack real work experience and are looking for a way out of a mess. Fake resumes, visa-mill schools, etc. Those are the ones with scary consular experiences. 

COs in India are roughly aware of what's going on (incl money changing hands under the table so to speak). 

On 4/24/2018 at 0:46 PM, care_candidate said:

Ask if you have any specific questions

You have to be kidding me....and what you mean by ... The thing that takes you smoothly is that you need to be genuine candidate and not the EC or EVC model

Do you mean EC and EVC are not genuine... you may be lucky to get a full time employment at direct client site who can sponsor your H1B but everyone is not fortunate. Everyone has an employer and most of those employers are service providers but it doesnot mean they are genuine....

Last but not least... there are many successful EC and EVC visa stamping cases including mine also. 3 times stamping success....

5 hours ago, Provence said:

Most successful applicants with visa approvals through reputable employers and genuine experience and documents do not post here. A majority of posters on this site do so because they've run into issues either working with shady employers or lack real work experience and are looking for a way out of a mess. Fake resumes, visa-mill schools, etc. Those are the ones with scary consular experiences. 

COs in India are roughly aware of what's going on (incl money changing hands under the table so to speak). 

I agree with you... most dont post here even after taking help of this forum... once they are done they are out of this planet.. and again when they need stamping they just come and post here... i know few here and today saw one such case...

Archived