First time H1B Stamping FTE F1 to H1B

Subbu L

Hi All,

I came to U.S for my graduate program in F1 Visa in 2014. Finished my masters and got offer from a U.S. company to whom I was doing internship during my graduate program. They applied for my H1B and it got approved and I have H1B visa valid until Sep 2019. 

Since I came in 2014, this is the first time I'm going to India. So I am planning to get H1B Visa stamping done in Chennai. I would like to have some guidance on stamping process in Chennai, stamping approval rate and anything that I should be careful/watch out for.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:21 PM, Subbu L said:

Hi All,

I came to U.S for my graduate program in F1 Visa in 2014. Finished my masters and got offer from a U.S. company to whom I was doing internship during my graduate program. They applied for my H1B and it got approved and I have H1B visa valid until Sep 2019. 

Since I came in 2014, this is the first time I'm going to India. So I am planning to get H1B Visa stamping done in Chennai. I would like to have some guidance on stamping process in Chennai, stamping approval rate and anything that I should be careful/watch out for.

Canada is better for First time H1 stamping. Because if you are issued 221g in canda the process will take quicker when compared to 221g In India.

Please kindly check your personal message here on murthy forum

Archived