H1 Stamping in Vancouver steps

Louisville79

On 4/14/2018 at 0:48 PM, gurudev79 said:

I'm planing to visit Vancouver for H1B stamping. Is there any thread where I could find step by step guidelines to apply for H1 stamping. DO I start with first filling DS-160 online like it was years ago ? Once I get that part done I plan to apply for Canadian visitor visa. 

Thank you for ur inputs.

Steps are simple: 

1) Canada Visa (Coz you need this info on DS160)

2) DS160, H1 Visa Fee & Book a date

3) Travel to Canada

4) Attend H1 Stamping; either get Visa or 221g 

5) Return to US if lucky or stay in Canada or return to home country. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 0:13 PM, nufci said:

You can get a Canada tourist visa. You don't need an appointment for that. 

I'm applying for visitor visa Canada, they ask for purpose of visit, I have put it as "tourism" and They need some kinda documentation like travel itenary . How can I apply for Visitor Visa Canada without DS160 & what reason or documentation that I can provide while applying online as tourist

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2018 at 7:56 AM, nxko said:

I'm applying for visitor visa Canada, they ask for purpose of visit, I have put it as "tourism" and They need some kinda documentation like travel itenary . How can I apply for Visitor Visa Canada without DS160 & what reason or documentation that I can provide while applying online as tourist

I just wrote that I live in Seattle and would like to check out Whistler and Vancouver. It was pretty easy. What you are saying implies you cannot get a visa without a DS 160. What would you do if you wanted to travel there? Create an itinerary and send it to them, you don't need to make any bookings. 

Archived